We all wish to have a healthy lifestyle. Well to have one, we must completely know and understand what a healthy lifestyle implies. You tend to have a healthy lifestyle if you keep and improve your physical, mental health and well-being overtime. And that can only be done if you eat right, exercise well, keep yourself neat and clean, have enough sleep and reduce stress.
If you want to achieve a healthy lifestyle and if things are not going according to your will then just RELAX because “It’s ok to be not ok sometimes.” and believe me there is no need to worry or get anxious.
Everybody’s body function in same manner but the response given by it is different.
What exactly is a healthy body?
Having the perfect circumference of your stomach?
We are healthy when our body is free from toxins, all our systems are working properly, and our mind is free from unnecessary tensions and anxiety.
Let’s have a look at some points to keep us healthy.
- Adequate sleep with proper sleeping pattern is must.
- If you are religious start your day with a prayer otherwise have a short session of meditation or complete relaxation.
- Take bath daily, if running out of time, make sure to change your undergarments.
- Take a head bath 2-3 times in a week.
- Brush your teeth twice in a day.
- Keep your hair free from pediculosis.
- Wash your face especially your eyes after coming back home.
- Ear wax is not at all appealing so keep them clean.
- Keep our nose mucus free to prevent any kind of infection.
- Long painted nails are beautiful but let’s not make them a hiding place for germs. Cut them short or keep them clean.
- Girls to take note and change their sanitary napkins in every 3-4 hrs.
- Use water to clean your genitals. Pat them till dry as you might catch infections otherwise.
- Have a good heavy breakfast. Try to add a glass of milk in it.
- Girls eat good iron rich food especially during menstruation.
- Have 8-10 glasses of water daily. You can also use the old method of copper glass/jug water. Consume detox water.
- Consuming fag/alcohol/drugs won’t harm you much, they will just reduce your beauty, turn your lips dark, make you look unattractive, you will smell like ash, make you lean and lanky, can lead to impotency and the list goes on. But we can pay this amount including the cash for fag/alcohol/drugs.
- Keep good company. And try to be one as well.
- Smile till your cheeks hurt.
Do follow these pointers in your everyday life and you will witness yourself improving tremendously!