Hi, in this article I am going to discuss about obesity and its effects and causes too.
We can see nowadays, there are lot of people who are overweight even small childrens are overweight and this is called obesity and it is not good for them. Obesity is a big health issue resulting due to combination of causes and individual factors like behavior and genetics. Behaviors includes physical activity, inactivity, diet, medication use, and other things.
Obesity is serious because it is associated with bad mental health outcomes and reduces quality of life. Obesity is also sometimes leads in causing of death, including diabetes, heart disease, strokes, and some other types of cancer.
Now let's see why and how obesity occurs:
- Our Behavior: One should do proper exercise like if we don't do physical exercises then we will becoming lazy and it will lead to obesity. Its is said that one should do 1 hour of moderate exercise or 30 minutes of extensive workout. Just burn your calories and maintain your calories like if you intake 300 calories a day burn at least 290 calories. Yoga can also be done as it also relaxes our mind and keeps us fresh.
- Community Environment: We have seen that many people don't do workout because of their environment like everyone is using vehicles for even small distance. If you really want to go on a vehicle use bicycle it will keep you fit and environment safe. I have seen many people who go to gym takes bike for just 300-400 metres. Seriously? You can walk man, walking will also help you to maintain fit. It is said that walking early in the morning especially on grass with bare foot you will not just get fit, your eyesight will also be increased.
- Genetics: Due to genetics too, some gets obese like if in their generation of family if everyone was obese then upcoming generation will also be get obese definately but they can avoid it like taking exercise and yoga seriously from early age as yoga can be done by any age group. Workouts are advised to be done after 16 years of age.
- Diseases or Drugs: In some disease we take medicines and medicines are also called drugs like anti-depressant drugs. Some of these drugs can lead to obesity so that's also a reason for obesity.
Now Let's See what obesity can cause,
Obesity can cause some Health diseases listed below:
- Obesity can leads to death sometimes.
- Can lead to increase in blood pressure or hypertension which is dangerous.
- Can cause High LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol, or high levels of triglycerides (Dyslipidemia).
- Can cause diabetes.
- Can leads to heart diseases.
- Can cause Stroke.
- Can cause disease in Gall-bladder.
- Can cause Osteoarthritis - breakdown of cartilage and bone within a joint, it is very painful.
- Breathing and sleeping problems can occurs.
- It can cause various types of cancer.
- It can also cause Mental illness like depression, anxiety, and panic attacks.
CONCLUSON: I am concluding my article by saying Obesity is a serious issue and we have to take care of ourselves and our loved ones. So, eat healthy food and do some physical activity as it will maintain your weight and you will remain healthy and fit. Along with Obesity many diseases come too. So, "Be Healthy, Be Fit".