Most people are sympathetic and warm, but those who don't have much feeling for others are coldhearted.
Pros and cons of a coldhearted person are -
* If you are a cold hearted person, you remain calm and relaxed, away from the emotional worries of others.
* You would not care about what happens in the external world.
* If you remain stern, people can't hurt you.
* Keeping yourself away from all the worldly emotions you can focus on your goals which helps you to become rich.
* No one can easily befool you if you are a cold hearted person. You don't get in touch with anyone easily.
* Others think you are hard hearted and insensitive.
* You miss the adventure that emotions can give.
* Being stern, you can't be a better listener.
* You can't empathize with others.
* You can't think logically as you can't understand others' emotions.
* Cold-hearted people are often very unsympathetic about other people’s problems or pain.
* They tend to lack the basic empathy that makes up a lot of our humility as individuals.
* Because they’re quite stand-offish themselves, they find it almost impossible to imagine that not everyone is built that way.
* They don’t realize that other people extend empathy and warm feelings to their friends, over even strangers.
* People with cold personalities may come across as shy or aloof at first, but they’re generally just detached from everything around them.
* They don’t always experience feelings in the same way as most people, so can either find it difficult to be in groups of people or just don’t care enough to join in with anything.
* More often, it’s the latter. They tend to keep distant from anything that involves too much emotion or interaction.
* There’s often an element of haughtiness around cold-hearted people – they feel as though they’re superior to you and act as if you’re not even worth their time.
* They can be very unkind at times – this is down to the fact that they just don’t care about basic niceties or other people’s emotions.
* They can even be mean intentionally, going out of their way to make you feel bad about yourself.
* You may have noticed that a lot of cold-hearted people are borderline obsessed with themselves – they seem themselves as above everyone else.
* They tend to believe that they are incredibly important, attractive, and interesting, and don’t need to bow down to basic human interactions such as small talk or empathy.
* They don’t really have any interest in other people, so probably won’t ask you much about yourself, and, if you reveal any personal information to them, they won’t listen or care, anyway.
* Trusting a cold person is very hard – you never know if they understand how important things are to you, as they clearly don’t hold a lot of things dear.
* They might not care why you want to keep a certain thing a secret, which makes it hard to know if you should confide in them or not.
* They’re quick to lie – they don’t care what happens if they do, after all.