When we were teenagers, we make an ultimate bucket list for ourselves. This list comprises things that matter to us in that tender age, and for the rest of our lives, we pursue those dreams and work hard to accomplish most of the thing on the list.
This list is our ultimate object in life and keeps us motivated. This list is not conclusive. We keep adding things to it as we grow up. Here are a few things that you can include in yours:
- Learn one foreign language: As get older, acquiring new skills get more troublesome but keep trying is the key. How complex or easy to find Learning a new language depends upon your first language.
- Hot-air, balloon ride: Although it is not as adventurous as the jumping-off plane, it is still an exciting activity. An unparalleled experience you must do once if you get a chance.
- Get into the body you desire: Everybody has a desirable body shape or weight you want to achieve. However, in the busy schedule, it is hard to work out without any motivation. Everyone must get into that shape they comprehend as attractive and experience the day to day life in that body. It is a very accomplishing task, it makes you fall in love with yourself and once you get in that form the motivation to workout comes itself
- Own a pet: Owning a pet according to science can be a great beginning of stress relief. People with a pet are less likely to have mental illnesses. And having a furry being living with you can decrease mental illness.
- Get a degree or equivalent: Even if you are successful in your career that does not require a degree like an artist, musician or businessperson, everyone must get a degree or equivalent to their name. Going to college should not be a social accomplishment; one must go for the experience that college can present. Taking a degree can affix to your skills.
- Read five classic books: Not everyone is engrossed in reading in general. Reading classic books on top of that can be very boring for some people. Reading classic books is recommended as one must have knowledge of literature for having a topic of conversation with the audience, clients that like to read. Reading is considered an attractive skill. Even if you don't enjoy reading too often, select five books that you find interesting and read them for conversation value.
- Learn to swim: This is one of the most common things people have in their bucket list. Swimming is a fun exercise that keeps you fit and help you unwind.
- Fly a kite: The animation a flying a kite is incomparable to any other feeling. It is liberating feeling that cannot be delivered from any other activity. Though it required skills, winning a kite fight is considered a badge of greatness in many cultures.
- Travel to another continent: The change of cultural scenarios travelling from one continent to another is something you must experience once in your lifetime. Travelling across the world is something 74% people have in their bucket list.
- Volunteer: In our life, everything we do have a selfish reason. Somethings in life should be to help others without thinking about how it benefits you. Hence is where volunteering comes in. It can be helping on the farm. It can be volunteering in the betterment of the village in an underdeveloped nation. Volunteering can bring a sense of pleasure in one's life. It makes you humble and thankful for all you have. Helping others as a volunteer bring tranquillity and delight to your soul
- Spend without worrying: Last but not least, spending without worrying. Whenever we go shopping, dining, adventure sport or road trip, Budgeting is essential. In a middle-class household, money spent very carefully and this sentiment is carried on, from generation to generation. It cultivates a sense of attachment toward monetary resources. To remind yourself that money is not everything and you are earning to enjoy the life you must spend without thinking every once in a while. Not working about budget not working about your savings spend your heart out on the thing that matters. It could be an outing with your family or a simple dinner at a fancy restaurant not to worry about money but your happiness.
Hope you enjoyed this list, what is something that you want to add to your bucket list?